Buy here the wireless carplay adapter variant, install and work without wires only bluetooth.
Apple Carplay Dongle
You have an old car with no official Apple CarPlay (or Android Auto) support built into the head unit? Don’t want to replace the factory head unit with a third-party one, which in all honestly, could give a lot of compatibility problems? Well don’t worry as we have a solution for you!
Introducing Apple CarPlay Dongle which is the only aftermarket USB dongle which supports both stock steering wheel control buttons of your car for controlling Apple CarPlay as well as touch-screen on the head unit itself.
How to install apple carplay dongle?
Hardware: Simply connect the Apple CarPlay Dongle to the USB port of your car’s head unit as shown in the diagram below. It’s pretty straight forward and doesn’t require any disassembly of the unit you already have in the car.
Software: Once that is done, then simply install the APK file (included with purchase on flash drive) on your head unit and voila! You’ll have Apple CarPlay interface in your car’s factory head unit.
Requirements & Compatibility:
- Car’s head unit must be running Android 4.4.2 or later.
- Works with iPhone 5/5c or later.
- Works with iOS 5 – iOS 12 or later.
- Supports touch-screen on head-unit.
- Wired full Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Siri, as well as all third-party CarPlay apps support.
- Supports factory steering wheel controls.
- Apple CarPlay only
- Apple CarPlay+Android Auto